OT Anyone Else Not At Nca? :(

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hate everyone that is there. Not kidding. For this weekend, I absolutely despise everyone, even though some of them are my best friends.

I'll get over it... eventually.

that makes 2 of us. if i do recall, my exact words were, they should go dress up like a deer and play on the highway.

allstarcheerdiva, i competed at UCA college nationals this year, and let me just tell you, it was QUITE the experience. i shall leave it at that :) lol

as upset as i am about no nca, cheersport, or worlds. when i think about it, i am truly blessed. ive been to jamfest supernationals every year. i've been to nca nationals. i've been to worlds. i've been to uca college nationals. along with numerous other larger competitions such as battle, wsf, etc. and not only did i spectate, but i competed too. cheersport is the only one to not make it on the list.
sooo as much as it sucks. i do need to consider myself lucky for the experiences i have had. even if it isnt in 2011...

I tried my best to keep everyone updated as much as possible. I really need an ipad before worlds.

Back