All-Star Anyone Watching The All Star Games?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But it's so hottttttttt. You're little shocked face avatar will melt.

Hot and dry though! Not all stifling and humid like everywhere else I've lived. And it won't snow 8 months a year. And there will be parking spaces. And I won't have to walk a mile and a half to take my child to school until she's 19.

Yep. Sounds good to me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've been taking my daughter to Vegas for competition for about nine years. This last season we didn't compete in Vegas. She really missed going to Vegas. So much so that she's begging her coach to return to Vegas this upcoming season. Vegas has become much more kid friendly over the years. It' really can make a great family destination.

That's great that it's become family friendly but when I go to Vegas, I like to gamble!! LOL Not a place I want to take the kids, just a fun get away for me and the hubby!

Hot and dry though! Not all stifling and humid like everywhere else I've lived. And it won't snow 8 months a year. And there will be parking spaces. And I won't have to walk a mile and a half to take my child to school until she's 19.

Yep. Sounds good to me.

You can get that in Cali too! :).

And Arizona gets downright nasty in July - August. 100+ and humid (ok not Florida humid but monsoons humid.)

But I do love monsoons and it is cheaper in AZ.

Took me FORTY FIVE MINUTES to get from Rosslyn to Crystal City yesterday.....
I feel your pain, it takes me 2+ hours to get home to Manassas from Ballston where I park every day. I'm starting to question whether it's worth it or not to live at home and not pay the outrageous rent of DC.

so in 9 pages there were a total of 4 posts from people who actually attended the event (and other than "it was pretty cool" there really wasn't a lot of information given), and 2 pages of posts of moving and Beyonce/JT concerts!! It will be interesting to see if this competition gains more ground next year, particularly since it will be back to back with Champions League.

Back