All-Star Anyone Watching The All Star Games?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I posted about this yesterday. I'm local here, and the idea of a comp charging 110 per person is so far past ridiculous I can't even put it in words. I get that this is an expensive sport but why try and price families out of coming to see their kid perform? Let alone extended family or friends.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

2 days for $115 isn't far off of Worlds. I believe it's what, $220 or $230 if you buy your pass at Disney, for 4 days. Plus Friday ICU. (Idk how much I've only ever gone with a hopper)

Not really sure of the schedule but CheerLive is streaming live right now (I think for free?) from Vegas. Nothing being shown at the moment, just a live shot of the mat and some back ground chatter.

Not really sure of the schedule but CheerLive is streaming live right now (I think for free?) from Vegas. Nothing being shown at the moment, just a live shot of the mat and some back ground chatter.
Anyone else watching the opening ceremonies on CheerLive? Actually pretty good, very Circus Soleil.

My mom has finally gotten used to it but she used to be annoyed by ANY entrance cost. If they asked her for $115 she'd probably just walk away. Ridiculous! She still rolls her eyes if it's over $10...

The opening ceremonies were absolutely incredible! The concept is so original and fun!! Cheerforce Nfinity is proud to win GOLD at CHEERPROS and represent at this even!! ITS SO FUN :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friends who went to Spirit Sports Myrtle Beach this year were all complaining because they had to pay something around $20 each for themselves and their kids to get to watch the ultimate competition on Friday night plus $30 or $40 for a 2 day pass for the weekend. I thought $70/80 in fees sounded crazy so you can count me out if anythings going to be $115.

You also have to remember that Worlds has been going on so long and has a definitive industry value attached to it, and people STILL COMPLAIN about pricing.

For a first year event, I am very impressed so far. Definitely out of the box with thought and application. With all that will being going on it is awesome to have all of the events in the same place so you don't have to leave and go to another arena to watch all of aerial sports disciplines that are represented here this year. I might be early in saying this but I expect this event will double in size next year. Teams and programs will plan it into their competition schedule now instead of having to make a last minute decision to go if they get a bid to the event, which will make the cost issue easier to plan for.

The opening ceremonies were absolutely incredible! The concept is so original and fun!! Cheerforce Nfinity is proud to win GOLD at CHEERPROS and represent at this even!! ITS SO FUN :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened during the opening ceremony that was worth $45 a person?'

Back