OT Ap Tests

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
good luck to everyone taking AP tests in these next two weeks!

i had a calculus one today and my english lit one is tomorrow. i figured we could all use a thread where we can groan about how strenuous and stressful they are. :)

Ugh English Lit tomorrow....its not even funny how hard Im going to fail that test :/

My advice to all of you...take them seriously! :) They are $$ saved for college courses and it definitely pays off when you have several intro courses out of the way! I was so thankful to have the first class for my major already credited! Happy AP testing! @SandeRae I took the AP Lit Exam last year, my advice is to just read everything carefully and glance over the questions a little before reading then take your time on the essays, but keep track so you won't scramble at the end like a ton of people were during my test.

Took my lit test today. All was good until I reached the final essay. It was about a book that I had "forgotten" to read. Needless to say I wrote about cheerleading....

Took my lit test today. All was good until I reached the final essay. It was about a book that I had "forgotten" to read. Needless to say I wrote about cheerleading....
did you have a different version? my last essay was the one where we could choose any book to write on as long as it supported the given prompt.

overall, i didn't think the test was too bad.

Hope y'all are doing well with your tests!! I was signed up to take Lit...but discovered the other day that AP Lit credit counts for a class that doesn't even exist -__- Duke, you tricksters...

Anyway, ended up skipping that one haha. Physics C Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism are on Monday. Yippee..

@soFIERCE08 , how did Calc go for you? AB or AB/BC? I always like to know...Calc has been my favorite class thus far :)

Are AP tests "optional" for most people? At my school, I've never heard of anyone that DID NOT take the test... Interesting!

Hope y'all are doing well with your tests!! I was signed up to take Lit...but discovered the other day that AP Lit credit counts for a class that doesn't even exist -__- Duke, you tricksters...

Anyway, ended up skipping that one haha. Physics C Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism are on Monday. Yippee..

@soFIERCE08 , how did Calc go for you? AB or AB/BC? I always like to know...Calc has been my favorite class thus far :)

yowza, i've heard physics is difficult. math influenced science has never been my strong point.

and surprisingly the test went okay. i'm in AB and it's been a bit of a struggle because i skipped a year of math, so i'm not even supposed to be in calculus. the first part of the multiple choice was pretty simple. but the second part had me a bit confused. as for the FRQs, there were a couple where i was completely puzzled but still managed to work some things out and then the other ones went okay. i basically just showed every single step that i did and am hoping that i'll scrounge together some points from that. so hopefully i passed!

Are AP tests "optional" for most people? At my school, I've never heard of anyone that DID NOT take the test... Interesting!

AP tests are optional. however, my english teacher told us we could take the test or write a 15 page paper instead. needless to say, we all took the test.

I also advise to take them seriously. I did well on English Lit. and Spanish, but then I totally blew off APUSH, and opted out of taking the calculus and chemistry ones. WORST DECISION EVER. i realized I would have gotten so many more credits for classes here, and would most likely not be having the issues I am with scheduling bewteen both my majors.

and for whoever was asking, there are different versions of the AP exams floating around. :)

did you have a different version? my last essay was the one where we could choose any book to write on as long as it supported the given prompt.

overall, i didn't think the test was too bad.
Nope same test! Just didn't read any of those books :) and couldn't think of any other ones, my brain was fried at that point. The ap credit wont even count for me I just took it so I wouldn't have to take the final!

Back