Are You Flexible?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2014
Hi Y’all!

This month, I am looking for the Top 10 Flexible Flyers. You don’t have to be famous or even come
from a well-known team, you don't even have to be a flyer, you just have to be super bendy!

If you think you have what it takes to make my top 10, send me a picture of your most flexible skill-- on the ground or in the air-- and answer the following questions:

1.What is your full name and how old are you?
2.What team do you cheer for and at what USASF level?
3.How many years have you been cheering?
4.How many times a week do you stretch?
5.What is you favorite stunt and can you do it or is it a work in progress?

So, get stretching and send your pic & answers to [email protected] before April 21, 2014.
You never know, you might just be featured on Cheerleading.About.Com!

Christy

Without wanting to cause any offence or anything, please be careful sharing personal details which could give away your location such as full name and gym name!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Without wanting to cause any offence or anything, please be careful sharing personal details which could give away your location such as full name and gym name!

No offense taken. Full names will not be posted online, only First names. I only need full names to verify that you are the person in the pic. Can't have anyone posting random shots they found on Google.

All entries should be emailed to the address above which is my professional address as Cheerleading Expert for About.Com. Anyone wishing to check me out (to make sure I am who I say I am or whatever else) before entering can find the blog post relating to this on the web site Cheerleading Cheers, Chants, Jumps, Stunts for Cheerleading and Cheerleaders

It's all legit ;-)

BTW, @embersglow I recognize the windows/ceiling in your profile pic. I may be the one who visits your team every summer to choreograph stunts. That is, if you have an American (now living in the UK) come to choreograph for a big performance. ;-)

No offense taken. Full names will not be posted online, only First names. I only need full names to verify that you are the person in the pic. Can't have anyone posting random shots they found on Google.

All entries should be emailed to the address above which is my professional address as Cheerleading Expert for About.Com. Anyone wishing to check me out (to make sure I am who I say I am or whatever else) before entering can find the blog post relating to this on the web site Cheerleading Cheers, Chants, Jumps, Stunts for Cheerleading and Cheerleaders

It's all legit ;-)

Just thought I'd remind people, there are a lot of minors on the boards who might forget to get permission from parents!

I'm not actually from the gym in my avatar, I just went to a stunt camp there last year :)

Back