Are You Happy Se Won Large All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought SE was absolutely amazing in Finals and I'm pleased they won. Their music set the tone for the routine, which was in one word..INSPIRING. I, like so many other people, teared up watching them perform.

They have worked hard all season and last season, as well as all the other teams. But I think they deserved it, especially with their stunting! SE had a flawless routine! So clean and pretty to watch :p

im so happpy ! i love CEA and they were good .. I do also love F5 but mistakes happen and they will be out for blood next year

The difference in score between 1st & 2nd was so close! I think it was a battle to the end, so the face SE won was a well deserved victory just as well as if F5 had won it would of been equally well deserved. Lets just be happy for all the teams and girls that worked so hard to get to that point!

Im a huge SE fan, so witnessing them win worlds was awesome! I love all top three teams, everyone was amazing. S/O to Charlotte Gold, and AS1 for competitng in this division! They looked good!

in my opinion f5 should have won. yes they did get deductions but they out scored SE in almost everything. SE hit a very clean routine but it did not have as much difficulty as f5 or WC. i feel so bad for f5 girls, i couldn't imagine how it feels to know you could of had it and let it slip at worlds. but congrats to all SE girls...not just Maddie.

YES!! They were amazing, the entire routine gave me chills. The music was perfect. We live in Maryland and are F5 fans and fans of the Twisters organization in general of course, but Senior Elite just blew me away.

1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

yessss, Im happy.

Personally an F5 girl, always have been always will be. Sad that their tumbling deduction cost them the gold but I don't believe it was just that one deductions fault. Little points here and there could of saved them even with their deductions. I'm happy that Cheer Extreme put a solid performance on the floor but believed they deserved a deduction for their bobble. All in all, the Big 3 had strong routines and you bet Stars and F5 will be back with a vengeance!

i would of liked to see f5 win but they did have some mistakes so therefor i think senior elite deserved to win. without the mistakes f5 for surely would of won. I also love world cup, kelsey rule is perfection.

So tired of hearing people say "without deductions f5 would have won". That is so ignorant I'm not even going to get into it. I am an admitted Senior Elite megafan because their stunting is always heads above everyone in their division and this year was no exception. Added to that was them finally stepping it up a notch in dance! They performed an overall routine that was almost perfect two days in a row. They deserved first and I am thrilled that they won!

I loved Senior Elite's routine! Their pyramid is my favorite part. :) I was happy they won, but I was also kind of pulling for F5, because I feel like they were kind of the under dogs (even though they were in first Day 1) because of all of the media attention SE gets. Either way I would've been happy though :)

Back