All-Star Are You Watching The Live Feed For The Naccc Usasf Meeting?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shout-out to Kingston! :p

I'm actually glad to see Roger in support of changing large to 30 due to the fact that he's associated with such a large gym that would be greatly impacted by the change right off the bat.
Roger sounds just like Kingston on his large moving to 30.
I was originally against the move to 30, but Roger has a great argument. Definitely making me rethink my stance...

i think this 30 is gonna go through.

I agree. Roger had a lot of great points. However, a lot of people voting aren't at the meeting, so hopefully they're all watching haha

Shout-out to Kingston! :p

I was originally against the move to 30, but Roger has a great argument. Definitely making me rethink my stance...

i was against it to, but if it means more competition then i dont think it would be so bad. I hated the idea at first but if you can still have the large look then im rethinking also. More competition would be great.

Its awesome that all the large programs are in favor of the change to 30! I don't think the crossover rule will change...It needs more work.

What a difference a couple of years make!! Elaine in past meetings stated that she would have to turn kids away from her gym if she did not have those 6 spots. There has been a major shift. The larger gyms now appear to understand that lowering the number to 30 is good for the future of the industry and for themselves to continue to make a living. I agree with Cheryl (hope I got the name right?) from ECE that many parents and fathers specifically do come to see the "Easy National Titles and Jackets" as a joke and an expensive one at that. I have seen many talented kids leave All Stars because Dad is not on board.

This webcast is very informative so many passionate voices pro's n con's of each rule change...I applaud all their efforts to make cheerleading a better sport as a whole...keeping in mind "THE BIG PICTURE" as a sport all these growing pains are needed to ligitimize cheer as a WHOLE!

Hi all...just got to a point where I can watch the afternoon section. What were the highlights from this morning? What was the comment from Kevin Brubaker about teams wanting to exhibition? I saw it on MsTeals facebook.

Hi all...just got to a point where I can watch the afternoon section. What were the highlights from this morning? What was the comment from Kevin Brubaker about teams wanting to exhibition? I saw it on MsTeals facebook.
Something along the lines of teams being called "exhibition teams" that drop a level because they don't want to have to compete large with more than 20, but less than 36 against teams that have the full 36 & are known as more "powerhouse" gyms, and that it's an easy win for them since they drop a level. At least that's what I got from it, but I could be completely wrong.

Back