All-Star Arizona Teams.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AZ Thunder as of right now has Tiny 1, Mini 1, Youth 2, Junior 3, Senior 3, Senior 5 restricted& a Senior 5 possibly coed. and might get a Senior/Junior 2 and a Junior 4.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Desert storm has... ALOT. Lol level 5 teams include: SmCoEd5, SmSr5, J5, and IOC5 :)

Desert storm has... ALOT. Lol level 5 teams include: SmCoEd5, SmSr5, J5, and IOC5 :)

Storm - Scottsdale is also having a Mini 1, Youth 2, Junior 1, Junior 3, Senior 1, Senior 2, Senior 3, Senior 4 along with the level 5 teams mentioned above.

AZ Thunder as of right now has Tiny 1, Mini 1, Youth 2, Junior 3, Senior 3, Senior 5 restricted& a Senior 5 possibly coed. and might get a Senior/Junior 2 and a Junior 4.

Really Glad to see that program growing :) especially with the new level 5 <3 (possibly)

You guys are gonna be great this season.

I know when we lived in AZ Kelly had no problem limiting her teams and would let the families know what gyms she recommended them going to. One year she decided to not have a coed team, so she sent all the boys to AZ Heat. Then there was the "closed door" meeting with AZ Myths were they negotiated sending lower level athletes to her for some junior 5 kids that she didn't have a team for.
The woman is smart....and driven. She really knows how to balance her gym with her family, and being Mormon that is probably the most important thing to her.

I know when we lived in AZ Kelly had no problem limiting her teams and would let the families know what gyms she recommended them going to. One year she decided to not have a coed team, so she sent all the boys to AZ Heat. Then there was the "closed door" meeting with AZ Myths were they negotiated sending lower level athletes to her for some junior 5 kids that she didn't have a team for.
The woman is smart....and driven. She really knows how to balance her gym with her family, and being Mormon that is probably the most important thing to her.

I went to az myths for 4 years. I can personally say our program grew a ton because of Kelly. We probably wouldn't have had our level 5 or 6 if it wasn't for her.

Back