All-Star Asc Oklahoma City Jan 22-23

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rudags

Two Time Defending Champion, Board Comedian
Dec 14, 2009
What teams are going to ASC Oklahoma January 22-23?

kc cheer is bringing some of our teams.
Youth 3
Junior 2
Senior 2
Sm. Sr. Coed.

Is Tribe or Twist and Shout going this year? I didnt know with t&s taking over in tulsa if they would compete here since they always did in the past? I think a few other KS teams are coming down as well. Cheer Eclipse and AACS have it tentatively scheduled.I know the date change was hard on us. Hopefully there will not be a huge ice storm this year!!!

I was told Tribe was coming but they were not bringing Chiefs. I beleive Twist and Shout will be taking their teams to Houston that weekend.

Capitol City is not going this year.

Tribe is bringing:
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Senior 2
Youth 4
Junior 4
Unlimited Coed 5

*We will not be bringing Chiefs*

Platinum Athletics is bringing:
Small Senior 4
Small Limited Coed 5

This competition is NEXT weekend... Looks like it will be fairly small - Two Partials and Four At-Large... Schedule is supposed to be up tomorrow!!!

Cheer force from arkansas is bringing senior 2 junior 3 semi limited 5. Cheer city united is at least bring semi limited 5, don't know about the rest. can't wait to see a schedule. I'll be driving up after a competition on saturday mornign so i'll get to see everyone on sunday :)

Cheer force from arkansas is bringing senior 2 junior 3 semi limited 5. Cheer city united is at least bring semi limited 5, don't know about the rest. can't wait to see a schedule. I'll be driving up after a competition on saturday mornign so i'll get to see everyone on sunday :)

Drew - make sure you come say Hey!

Drew - make sure you come say Hey!
oh course i'm not gonna leave without saying hey. I figure i'll be getting in in time to go to bricktown as soon as i get there. My gym owner talked to someone from asc and she said they don't know how many teams will be there yet becasue it depended upon the results of ACA for some of the gyms. I know there are 4 semi limited, one unlimited, 1 small small for sure already on the schedule, but i don't know who the other two semilimiteds are and i only know the unlimited and small small from the boards, so who knows who all will actually be there?

Back