At my gym we...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At my gym.. basically everyone knows the jump sequence from cali coed. (Right, left, toe, tuck, step forward, bhs, toe, full)

At my gym...

we have standing full contests with our coaches after our International co-ed 5 practice. (which end up turning into international full day) Haha

and also end our practices on a positive note and always do hands in (left hand of course, because it's closer to the heart!) and say Wildcats on 3.

We have our own little team names for stunt groups, although i think that might just be my group stunt. We have had team Hench (when we beast up something new) and Team Machine (when we hit our stunt over and over again).
We also during tumble class bust out different teams routines and pretend were all flyers. the most popular routine we do it CEA sr elite of course :)

At my gym we play fun conditioning games at the end of practice + we have beams on our ceiling and the bases aim to get our flyers above the beam!

avoid doing the routine full out, but we know that we have to so we try to go by a one & done policy. & i hate hearing the worlds full out & tumbling & stunting & jumpng in a sentance together.. i feel like im gonna throw up everytime i hear those words.
& we always feel awkward when we come in late... i hate it. i had to tumble once w/out even stretching or running. it was horrible!

At my gym, every athlete and coach gets birthday beatings with a pool noodle....EVERYONE looks forward to birthdays!

At my gym, we call our stunt groups Varisty, JV, Freshmen, and Middle school depending on who's having the better day. :)

at my gym we always just fool around and have a good time :) lol its kinda hard to explain you just have to be there

Back