All-Star Athletic Championship Providence Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars looked the best they have all season..jump sequence looks a bit better (although still could use tweaking). It's funny, I was thinking about the comment someone made that while they do a full-up, it's not a CEA thing. I don't feel like tick-tocks are SS's thing..they execute them well enough to score ok but I've always enjoyed watching SS's full-ups so much more. Deff had that Stars energy..

Top 7 scores for level 5 and 6 in Providence
Tomorrow is 75% of final score.

1. World Cup Shooting Stars 96.7
2. Spirit Explosion Medium Coed 5 94.43
3. East Celebrity Elite Medium Coed 5. 94.27
4. Pro Athletics Sr Medium Coed 5. 93.88
5. World Cup Sr medium Coed 5 93.37
6. USA Wildcats Sr Small Coed 93.22
7. Spirit Central Small Sr 5. 92.97
Thank you for the score updates!

Stars looked the best they have all season..jump sequence looks a bit better (although still could use tweaking). It's funny, I was thinking about the comment someone made that while they do a full-up, it's not a CEA thing. I don't feel like tick-tocks are SS's thing..they execute them well enough to score ok but I've always enjoyed watching SS's full-ups so much more. Deff had that Stars energy..
I agree!! Cea has their tick tocks, and shooting stars have their full ups! They are so fluid and effortless.

Both have level 5 stunts that are hard. They just play it to their advantage by doing more of what try are good at. In the end, both are gonna score high in difficulty. It will be who scores high on execution that pulls ahead

I hate to ask ths but could you please identify which of those on the top 7 list already have bids??

I hate to ask ths but could you please identify which of those on the top 7 list already have bids??
USA Wildcats has an At Large bid also. Does anyone know some of the scores below the 7th place since the 2 teams already have bids?

USA Wildcats has an At Large bid also. Does anyone know some of the scores below the 7th place since the 2 teams already have bids?

Yea but im sure they are trying for a paid bid so they would be in the running before the ones below right..

So right now it's looking like Stars and ECE.
Side note: anyone that competed extremely mad about time between warmups and competing?
YES! As soon as we finished warming up & walked over back stage we were told we were next -____- also I didn't like how they had the water back stage when there's barely time to get any & none in warmups.. Bringing my own water to warmups tomorrow :p

I haven't decided if I'm heading back tomorrow (technically later today?), but omg Shooting Stars. They were perfect. I don't think there was a single thing wrong with their routine. They deserve a paid bid, and if they don't get one I'll be completely BS. It was unlike anything I've ever seen before. Well done ladies. Well done.

We watched one of our teams - which we have crossovers on and then raced back to warmups and missed a whole mat. And then basically had one team before we competed. Those poor crossovers didn't even get a breath.

Back