All-Star Athletic Championship Providence Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Interesting tidbit.. Hearing that ECE i5 was .4 away from the paid with a .5 deduction. Definitely hoping they make it to worlds this year!
Sparks Medium Coed also had a .5 deduction to take into consideration as well.
But I agree, I'd love to see them at worlds. Really strong team.

Did Athletic post all the final scores last year? I'm just wondering if we'll see those, and for some reason I thought they did. But I don't see any scores on their Chatanooga results.

Did Athletic post all the final scores last year? I'm just wondering if we'll see those, and for some reason I thought they did. But I don't see any scores on their Chatanooga results.

Replying to myself - last year I believe they posted final scores, I saw the thread from there. But this year none of the results have scores, just standings, which is muchhh less interesting.

Anyway, is anyone else dragging today? Fortunately my parents only live 35 minutes from Prov, so I crashed there but by the time awards were done, we got out sweatshirts, had a team meeting, and got out of the garage it was 11pm. So late.

I'd like to give a big shout out to the girl who filled in for STARS from ODY!

A girl injured her ACL at mat practice & the girl from ODY filled in & they STILL managed to nail a perfect routine ANNNND get a full paid big! Props to you girl!

we dont know if it was her acl she's getting an mri soon... they think that its most likely hyperextended

this was my first year at athletic providence and i must admit that it was AMAZING! i didn't compete there but it was still great. it was on time and running smoothly both days for most of the time. all teams were amazing and it was incredible to see stars perform like that yesterday! i was lucky enough to get near the parent section to really see them up close.. good job to all teams!

ECE i5 gave me liife, without the paid or not they were the deal! Great shout out to Stars who can overcome an injury in 1 hour and still hit a zero deduction flawless rouutine<3 love them!

I thought the whole competition was so well run. excellent staff, everything was on time, and the quality of the teams in all the divisions was amazing. the northeast has so many fantastic programs & there was good sportsmanship everywhere!
and was so very happy to see that so much was raised for AJ from ECE!!

Interesting tidbit.. Hearing that ECE i5 was .4 away from the paid with a .5 deduction. Definitely hoping they make it to worlds this year!
I'm not sure what scores were on day 2 for all of the sr teams, but ECE and Lazers' raw scores would have put them in the top 3 teams after day 1.

Wiki says the Pro Athletics Small Coed team has an At Large bid, but Athletics Championships is listing the team as competing in the Med Coed division---Is this wrong, am I wrong, did they switch divisions and are going for another bid in their new division?? Does anyone know?
pro is small coed, not medium so this is wrong

Back