All-Star Athletic Championships A Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mclovin

Cheer Parent
Mar 24, 2010
I keep seeing people post on Facebook about being selected to the A Team at an Athletic Championships event. Can anyone tell me what this is? Is it something I nominate my athletes for?

I keep seeing people post on Facebook about being selected to the A Team at an Athletic Championships event. Can anyone tell me what this is? Is it something I nominate my athletes for?
If it's the same as last year, coaches choose an athlete from their program that represents dedication, good attitude etc. I think they got a Tshirt last year.

If it's the same as last year, coaches choose an athlete from their program that represents dedication, good attitude etc. I think they got a Tshirt last year.

So we do this at the competition? I've got several I could nominate for this. :)

So we do this at the competition? I've got several I could nominate for this. :)
I can't remember, but I think we did it at registration when we got there. A-Team athletes were announced at their award sessions. Choose wisely!

Well that sounds exciting!!!

And @Mclovin I think the event next month has grown tremendously! Lol cannot wait to come to Oklahoma! I'm super nervous

lol...everything is a political shark tank these days
#truth

I was thinking about you yesterday btw. If they allow video this weekend I'm posting and tagging you in the showcase debut of the Aristocats! They are so stinking cute!

Well that sounds exciting!!!

And @Mclovin I think the event next month has grown tremendously! Lol cannot wait to come to Oklahoma! I'm super nervous

Yes, it is a LOT bigger than last year! lol Those paid bids are going to be really hard to get. Which is how it should be.

ETA -- I'm excited to see all of the Stars teams though! Always clean and super creative. :)

#truth

I was thinking about you yesterday btw. If they allow video this weekend I'm posting and tagging you in the showcase debut of the Aristocats! They are so stinking cute!
Well thanks for thinking of me ;) but I think @njallday was responsible for the Aristocats name

Back