All-Star Athletic Championships Providence (1/28 - 1/29)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NjSE x5 has declined all 3 at large bids to date. (wild wood, AC, providence)

Ohhh I didn't know they got one in wildwood too. Why don't they just tell the EP they're not going to accept them? They're robbing a team of the excitement of hearing their name called at awards.

And I'm still not sure who got their bid from Hartford. Someone was speculating JuST Cheer, but I only see 5 teams on the Varsity's Road to Worlds page:

Varsity All Star

Ohhh I didn't know they got one in wildwood too. Why don't they just tell the EP they're not going to accept them. They're robbing a team of the excitement of hearing their name called.

And I'm still not sure who got their bid from Hartford.
lol im just a cheer parent, no clue

That's Courtney from Wildcats who did hat stunt...actually it's usually a tic toc that always hits but bobbled on day one so they had her flyer do a cupie...I'm sure she will be thrilled with the compliment, she is also on this board.
IT TICK TOCKS TOO?! :jawdrop: She single handedly out stunts half of large coed boys with that

IT TICK TOCKS TOO?! :jawdrop: She single handedly out stunts half of large coed boys with that
she sure does! she is the strongest kid i know! did you see the pic of her in the fierce photos section lifting the 2 girls by herself?

Thank you! so busy too! we had 13 teams so there was hardly any down time. we were very excited for all our teams! lots of national champs, 1 grand champ, specialty awards & some bids to the summit!

Congrats on your succsessful weekend!! Driving home from RI I realized that Waterbury is exactly 1 hour from my house! Do you guys have open tumble classes?? We need to come and visit and my cp loves Bucky!! lol!!!

Congrats on your succsessful weekend!! Driving home from RI I realized that Waterbury is exactly 1 hour from my house! Do you guys have open tumble classes?? We need to come and visit and my cp loves Bucky!! lol!!!
oh wow! that's close! actually we are in Naugatuck - which is right next to Waterbury. i think our open tumbling is on Mondays. But if you ever want to come in and visit and tumble with us, just let me know! there is always something going on. and Bucky is the absolute best! every single kid LOVES him.

Ahhhh no I wish I saw you!! Thanks so much we did win but we didn't get a bid yet we're still trying :/ Will you be at Spirit Fest?
Ah I thought I saw there was a bid somewhere! No I won't ): That was probably my only comp of the season except for possibly one in April or if there are any when I'm on spring break which I don't think there are.

Back