All-Star Athletic Championships Providence (1/28 - 1/29)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:oops: No, getting unis and music and everything was cutting it close so we opted out. Looks like Spirit Fest will be our first really big competition.

That's too bad, but at least we'll have your twitter updates?!

Those two are our only comps this year.

So looking at the Summit bids page it says 4 paid bids to levels 1 to 5, yth, jr and sr restricted only..........does that mean no regular sr teams can get paid.........only at large? I hope this is a misprint! Anyone know for sure?
It means the only sr. level 5 teams that are eligible are sr.restricted 5. All other sr. Level 5 teams are eligible for worlds not The Summit.

It means the only sr. level 5 teams that are eligible are sr.restricted 5. All other sr. Level 5 teams are eligible for worlds not The Summit.
I know that about World bids and what teams, I was wondering about level 1 to 4 Srs.............it does not say yth jr and srs.............it is confusing the wording :)

see y'all there? I'll probably drop by for a little bit, I go to school down the street from the competition.

usa wildcats bringing a bunch of teams.
youth 1
sm. jr. 2
lg. jr. 2
small sr. 2
large sr. 2
small jr. 3
large senior 3
large senior coed 3
small senior coed 4
small coed 5

there might be a few more than that.
LOVE this comp! Always a bunch of great teams!

this is one of my favorite competitions (most of the time). hope to meet some of you fierceboarders!

Star athletics is attending with youth 1 , small junior 2 , small junior 4, large senior 3, large senior 4 COED , small senior 5

Latest posts

Back