All-Star Athletic Championships Providence (1/28 - 1/29)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

agreed its weird, i guess comming in 2nd and getting a bid is nice.
There is another event this weekend that is giving away a bid to a small senior team. The 2nd bid goes to whom ever they want, now that's really nice. Anyway, it's the event producer's right to spend the money on whoever they want, even if it's not fair. Get used to it.

There is another event this weekend that is giving away a bid to a small senior team. The 2nd bid goes to whom ever they want, now that's really nice. Anyway, it's the event producer's right to spend the money on whoever they want, even if it's not fair. Get used to it.
never said iwasnt use to it, or that they shouldnt spend money how they wish, I just thought a paid bid should go to a 1st place winner thats all. Next weekend is another chance.

Oh, i thought in your above post you were asking for someone to explain how a 2nd place team gets a bid, I was just explaining. But good luck on getting a bid, i'm sure you will get it soon.

You guys were AWESOME! I missed the beginning of worlds divisions but from what I saw the crowd reaction to your routine was second to ECE J5!

Thank you! That's so great to hear! We definitely heard it.

I was looking for these thearsd for a while! Anyway....I am so happy for stars! congrats!

Our gym owner is reporting that our small coed 5 team just got word that they got a bid. I'm guessing Suns declined theirs?

Our gym owner is reporting that our small coed 5 team just got word that they got a bid. I'm guessing Suns declined theirs?

Apparently it was spirit explosion.

Back