All-Star Athletic Championships Providence

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 5, 2010
Anyone else extremely excited for this competition next weekend?? I booked my flight home from college a few months ago. Im so excited to see shooting stars and my old gym full house compete! Also excited to see the rest of WC,ECE, cheer factor and sparks! And so eager to see who is gonna be taking home the bids.. any guesses?

I'm really excited to see how it all turns out even though I'm not going :( my old team CT spirit will be there!

USA Wildcats will be there!!! Excited for it, although I'm still pretty beat from Super Nationals haha .. I hope the first draft of the schedule comes out soon!!!

I'm always excited for this comp! And yet, as close as it is to me, I can still never go. Which means I've never seen Stars, despite the fact that now I'm probably within a half hour of that gym :(

Stahs fans all over the globe just gasped! :eek: So worth the drive/train/bus!

I'm always excited for this comp! And yet, as close as it is to me, I can still never go. Which means I've never seen Stars, despite the fact that now I'm probably within a half hour of that gym :(

You wearing your lucky undies again?...just remember to not to tuck 'em in again, that the only way I was able to follow you through the routine...LOL
hahahaha. We got new tops for the boys, so i wont have the annoying balloon top that just rides up while walking. And i got new pants. And i doubt my bf will even let me pack bright orange underwear.

But say hi to me if you see me walking around.

Im going! My niece is on Mini Level 2 on ECE <3 Cant wait to see all these amazing teams! Hopefully get to see Shooting Stars too! Ahh!

Back