All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i would do it, but i dont know how :(
click your user name at the top
in the drop down menu, click avatar
then click on browse and upload the picture that you want. (the picture would need to be saved on your comp i believe)

If your looking for pictures of rings, I have one I took at worlds when GT was practicing. There was a pile of NCA, Worlds, and ones From Team USA. I took several pictures.. There had to be 80 - 100 rings in the pile.

If your looking for pictures of rings, I have one I took at worlds when GT was practicing. There was a pile of NCA, Worlds, and ones From Team USA. I took several pictures.. There had to be 80 - 100 rings in the pile.
I want to see!

Correct me if I'm wrong buttttt of the teams going for bids, these are competing for the first time:
ECE Fame
ECE IOC
WC Lazers
ECE Open 6
SC Small Senior (they pulled from jamfest, right?)

Most other teams have only competed once I believe.

I'm staying in the Hilton near the airport too! Those hotels fity budget alot better then the ones in the city lol

Hope the weather is good!!! There saying snow for Friday, ughh this weather bites!!! Just got back from Jamfest Indy and can't wait to have our teams back on the mat!!

I am so happy SS are going to be fighting for this bid, just means they will really put on a show.
There is going to be a BRAWL for the other paid bid, there are so many teams that could get it!

So does anyone know how the paid bids are going out? Top 2 scores , 1 coed 1 all girl, 1 small 1 large or does Athletic leave that to the discretion of the judges? Getting really excited for this weekend !!!!

So does anyone know how the paid bids are going out? Top 2 scores , 1 coed 1 all girl, 1 small 1 large or does Athletic leave that to the discretion of the judges? Getting really excited for this weekend !!!!

Pretty sure its coed and all girl. If I remember correctly, last year it was stars and ECE. But those could have easily been the top two scores as well haha

youd think with this being such a big competition they would have something posted about how they give out their bids :p

Back