All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how bad is the weather? can we expect a lot of snow?

Never been here have you? Hahaha it's impossible to predict. People are claiming that we are going to get bombarded with snow this year because the last few years haven't been intense winters. But who knows! The weathermen don't even know themselves half the time hahah

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

As far as weather - i've been to this comp. for a bunch of years & it's ALWAYS been freezing, but lucked out with the snow!

No, I have never been! I was born in Maine, and lived up there a good part of my life, so I keep imagining hip high snow.. lol. Any tips on the area? Where to go, or not to go?

No, I have never been! I was born in Maine, and lived up there a good part of my life, so I keep imagining hip high snow.. lol. Any tips on the area? Where to go, or not to go?
Providence is pretty nice. The mall which is attached is amazing! Huge!! Do you know where you are staying? The Westin is the closest (attached) but pretty high priced. it books up pretty quick. we always stay at the Biltmore. its pretty close, but you do have to walk outside. but the rooms are really nice & big. pm me if you want more details. happy to give you any info you might need.

In the attached mall is Nordstrom and Cheesecake Factory!!! What more could you want?? LOL!!!

Love the Providence Mall! It has a Dave and Busters arcade too to keep the kids occupied if you need something to do. Love the area. Good shopping and great restaurants!

Back