All-Star Athletic....who Will Win The Level 5 Junior Division Ece Or Wc?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for the nice comments about ECE J5!! And to the poster above....we would never, nor have we ever, underestimated the Starlites! We've both been in this division together forever & love competing together in J5. It stinks for both teams when we are alone in our division & I know both us and the Starlites look forward to athletic every year bc we know we'll provide great competition for one another! I think the starlites are an awesome team & I also love my J5 (I definitely like them better when they hit though). Congrats to WC. We agree that their win was well deserved!!

meanj It's on Cheerlibrary... somewhere. Don't know how I'd have it otherwise.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Lites center flyer is not Nicole's sister....her sister doesn't cheer anymore..........and also congrats to both teams for putting on amazing performances this weekend! Could have gone either way

i heard ECE J5 had the higher raw score, but World Cup hit better and were the ones that pushed through congrats to both teams and your outstanding routines!

Just want to say that ECE were amazing this weekend! Their kids, parents and coaches were all so pleasant and I hope you felt the same way about us. They are all just kids doing what they love and it showed on both days in RI...We look foward to seeing ECE again in Dallas!

Back