OT Attention, everyone.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
HOW ABOUT THOSE GAMECOCKS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!?!?

that is all. =)

:clapping::clapping::clapping: YAY! P.S. Katie, my boyfriend loves your 3:30pm sign! haha his entire family lovess the gamecocks/his dad went there!

The game was incredible, so much fun! All the Bama fans I met were great. I hope we play them again in the SEC Championship!

Congrats.

At least Alabama still controls whether they get to Atlanta or not. They'll need to step it back up.

Love my Gamecocks! Great, great game! What made it even better is being at our die hard Bama Alum friends house. It was awesome!

I know I will get hated on for this, but my TIGER PRIDE can't resist.

LSU #1 SEC WEST....We'll see SC in the ATL!

It was a great game GameCocks. CheerKT were you at the game?

I know I will get hated on for this, but my TIGER PRIDE can't resist.

LSU #1 SEC WEST....We'll see SC in the ATL!

It was a great game GameCocks. CheerKT were you at the game?

I would love to play LSU in the SEC CG! You might want to teach your coach some clock management skills first, though. hahaha. Just messing, I think both divisions are pretty wide open now. Thanks for knocking off Florida, I hope we can do it in a few weeks.

And yep, I was. Student section behind the goal post, 6 rows up. I've been attending USC (and YES we are the real USC) for all 19 years of my life, and that was the most fun one I've been to. Ole Miss and 05 Florida were pretty great too, but this is the biggest win in our football program's history. Definitely takes the cake.

Back