All-Star Attention Fierce Friends.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 30, 2009
A friend of mine asked for feedback for a cheerleading app that is in development from people connected to the sport.

If you have 5 minutes could you take this survey please? It would be so beneficial!!

Parents, Cheerleaders, Ex-Cheerleaders --- ANYBODY who is connected to cheerleading (or DANCE) in any way shape or form can do this.... its not long, i promise =]

PLEASE&THANKS
=]

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cheer-dance-app

And like I said, I didnt make the survey so I apologize for that. Please don't start some ridiculous rant about what's fair and what isn't and who should do what which way. Either take the survey and lie about where your from or don't do it at all. I didn't make the survey, I'm just helping out a friend by promoting it to people who I know would appreciate it.

And like I said, I didnt make the survey so I apologize for that. Please don't start some ridiculous rant about what's fair and what isn't and who should do what which way. Either take the survey and lie about where your from or don't do it at all. I didn't make the survey, I'm just helping out a friend by promoting it to people who I know would appreciate it.
I spent way too long deciding which fantasy team I want to be on ... but I did it. Look forward to seeing what this app is all about.

Back