Australian Team Searching For Coach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 10, 2014
Hello we are a team based in Australia's capital, Canberra, who are searching for a new coach to join our team. We are searching for a coach that has extensive experience in coaching cheer, who will be able to bring new and exciting choreography and skills to the club. The club has a number of teams (currently level 1-3), but are looking to develop our athletes to ensure they remain competitive. If you, or someone you know is interested in joining Canberra's longest running cheer club, please send me a message to discuss further.

Hi @minnie6675 ! I'm a traveling technique coach for cheer with an extensive background in teaching basic to advanced tumbling, as well as technique for jumps, motions and stunts. If you're interested in having a fun, charismatic, positive and uplifting American coach come out to help get your team competition ready, I'm your man! Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or message me at Coach Lain - San Carlos, California - Cheerleading, Physical Fitness | Facebook for more info! Cheers! :D

Back