All-Star Avas Army Raffle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 6, 2012
I know most have heard of little Ava Dorion London from east celebrity elite Tinys who back in January got diagnosed with a brain tumor and has been on going chemo and surgery's since . My self , the Cheer Athletics cheetahs and several bow company's have come together in making a Raffle to benefit little Ava . Bellow is a link to a site where you can purchase tickets for a Sparkle Varsity back pack signed by The cheer athletics cheetahs along with several bows and tee shirts . Please spread the word the raffle ends on Halloween .

avasarmyraffle.weebly.com/

Home

Home

If everyone cam share this on their children's social media please and thank you :)

Also if you would like to " Like " Avas army facebook page when she hits 12k I will double everyone's tickets

Just curious if this is associated with Ava's Army or if something you are organizing on your own and trying to pull off?

Just curious if this is associated with Ava's Army or if something you are organizing on your own and trying to pull off?
With lots of Communication with Avas father Mike Myself , The athletes of cheer athletics cheetahs and bow companys came together and created this Raffle For Ava . 100 % of proceeds will be donated to Ava and in hope for enough to help her Medical bills Ect .

Back