All-Star Awesome Level 3!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
I know there are threads on here about some absolutely awesome 'not level 5 teams'… because I've posted in them before, but for the life of me I cannot find it! So my apologies if this is a repeat thread! (if anyone can link me to it that would be great thanks!)
Anyways….

I was at Canadian Provincials last weekend and saw this Youth Level 3 team that looked pretty awesome to me! Wanted to share with the FB!

I coached Levels 2 + 3. L3 is probably my favorite level to coach. Junior and Senior 3 in particular.

Last edited:
I may be biased but here's my gym's small senior coed 3. Personally, I think they're awesome. They won grand champs of the comp as well:)

they were so clean!! im a bit confused about the amount of forward rolls! jk jk. but honestly i think level 3 is where choreography can start getting really creative and fun.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Unity Pearl 12/13 and 13/14, I was on this team for two seasons before I aged out of juniors when they were level 2, this is only their second season at level 3 and they are so far unbeaten and (I think) have gotten Grand Champs at every competition! Love them :)

My CPs SL3 team is doing very well. Rockstar Cheer Smashing Pumpkins: won Spirit Of Hope and an At-Large bid to the Summit; one Grand Champion title; 0.01 away from 1st and a paid bid at Cheersport Nationals; and won Encore at Sevierville this past weekend. Of course I am partial but they have suffered with several injuries and things so far this season and have really been able to still do extremely well. We are all kind of proud of how they have been able to overcome the many setbacks. Sorry I can't put up the videos yet.

Our gym's small sr 3 is pretty awesome and attended the Summit last year (as the only Canadian team, I believe). At PacWest this year, I watched Reno Elite's Large Co-Ed level 3 - they were AMAZING! And also very kind and supportive athletes to other teams to boot!

East Celebrity Elites new Gym " Central " Has a AMAZING Sr coed 3 team Trying to get permission to post a video becasue there is none on youtube . Got 3rd in NCA And its their 1st year out ;) You should try and find a video .

Latest posts

Back