All-Star Az Power Medium!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I know of this program they have been through a few changes over the years but have maintained a good amount of female talent!!! We had the privilege of warming up in line behind Envy in Dallas last year and they were fierce!!! I see great things from this program and know that the captain of the ship is extremely passionate about her sailors!!!

Thank you so much! Last year was definitely a rough one for envy. We were left without a coach a couple weeks before worlds but managed to get kelly back! now she has her own gym that is separate from power xtreme (thats why the name is just az power now). ive never met someone so passionate about something and show so much love to the girls she coaches. shes our everything and is honestly amazing. kelly, shawn miller, and steph carter have hooked us up with awesome uniforms and an AMAZING routine. i cant wait to show the world what envy has in store for this year. PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED :)

Very impressive! Will they be at NCA this year? Hope to see them in person.

Kelly is awesome and her girls are sooo lovely too! We were really lucky that she came out to New Zealand to spend some time helping our team get ready for NCA last year, and then we got to spent time with her and her team when we went over to compete. We learnt so much really fast! I can't wait to see them again at Worlds!

Back