All-Star Baby There's A Shark In The Waterrrrr

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love<3 love!
dying to see new unis:)

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CHEER EXTREME TEAM!
SMALL SENIOR X! :D
moz-screenshot.png

At a comp Kelly said tat they're called sharks b/c she made them all little "loot bags" and put gummy sharks in it and said something a long the lines of "this is the fiercest animal in the see. be fierce" and so Sharks just stuck!

Sharks eat anything. even garbage

Don't call Stingrays garbage. It's demeaning and I have a lot of respect for them

The story of Kelly naming them is close to what I heard (it was before my CP was on the team). "sharks eat stingrays" was a joke I started when I was team dad last year. Not meant to offend anyone since I really have a lot of respect for all Ray teams, but I didn't want anyone to think the anyone at the gym started it.

I can tell you first hand that they are clicking on all cylinders right now. They are definitely peaking at the right time...and they are SUPER clean, something that is very important if you want to do well at Worlds. Oh,and the new uniforms....HOT!!!
do we have a picture of the uniforms??

No pictures of it till this weekend but I'll vouch for the fact that's purrty cool. I was impressed when I saw it.

2 random questions:

1. which gym is this at?
2. why do they stand there for and 8 count or two after running tumbling?

Back