OT Backpack Decorations?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hey everyone so I got this backpack to take to competitions and I need some help decorating it because im like the most uncreatve person ever :rolleyes:. So I was wondering how do you guys decorate your cheer bags?

Here is what my backpack looks like.. http://www.paproshop.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=A-BACKPACK
I'll see if I can snag a photo of one of the UA backpacks that people have decorated. I still need to get my CP's done, but everyone blings out the logo. Their's are pretty much the same, black backpack with the gym logo on the front pocket, but the rhinestones make them really pop. Also, as others have said, bows, bows, bows. I also attached to my CP's a fleece scarf that one of the moms make in team colors (like those blankets that you cut the edges into strips and tie knots, except a scarf).

I carry my Allstar Challenge backpack for the gym and comps and I have 2 bandanas tied around the handle (a purple one that my team got in Dallas last year and a bright green one that I got at the Ke$ha concert) and then I attach my Fierce bow to the handle and my comp bow if I didn't have to show up with it on and sometimes I attach one of the bows I made
ETA: My friend Bri uses the same backpack but she got all of the writing re done in purple and silver glitter and it looks really cool

If you are not very artistic you can go to Michaels and buy iron-on stars, hearts, etc. Lots to choose from. Also you can get iron-on letters to add your name.

My school backpack has a ribbon with my nickname "LoLo" on it and my schools name. My cheer backpack has 2 bows, a white and pick sparkly one from Freshman year and an orange and white one I made :)

Back