Backpacks At Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2011
this is my first year going to worlds and i need a backpack to carry around with me do they sell the draw string backpacks i see everyone walk around with there or should i go buy one before i leave? sorry if this is a stupid question im just curious

when you first arrive theres a tent you go in where they explain everything and you get a drawstring backpack that you put free stuff in. you can use that bag. it usually says like cheerleading worlds and the year

when you first arrive theres a tent you go in where they explain everything and you get a drawstring backpack that you put free stuff in. you can use that bag. it usually says like cheerleading worlds and the year
isnt that only if you are cheering in the competition?

ohh yeah thats only if youre competeing. if your not they might be selling some sort of backpack in the shop.

i hope they sell the drawstring bags i reallly like them. and do they selll the lanyards too that says the cheeerleading worlds

i hope they sell the drawstring bags i reallly like them. and do they selll the lanyards too that says the cheeerleading worlds
The lanyards are attached to the park pass that you get with your name on it. The drawstring bags that say “The Cheerleading Worlds” with the date, will be free, along with a bunch of other stuff you can also grab that is free as well! That bag should be big enough to carry around with you while you are competing, but thats only if your keeping the bare minimum with you! They also sell Cheerleading Worlds backpacks (they have in competitions past, not 100% positive this year) but those are quite small, and the straps tend to rip. You may want to bring your own backpack along with if your not satisfied with what you find! :)

The lanyards are attached to the park pass that you get with your name on it. The drawstring bags that say “The Cheerleading Worlds” with the date, will be free, along with a bunch of other stuff you can also grab that is free as well! That bag should be big enough to carry around with you while you are competing, but thats only if your keeping the bare minimum with you! They also sell Cheerleading Worlds backpacks (they have in competitions past, not 100% positive this year) but those are quite small, and the straps tend to rip. You may want to bring your own backpack along with if your not satisfied with what you find! :)

okay thank youu and do you have to compete to get the drawstring bags cause im not compeetitng but i booked with the gym so ill get the lanyard.

okay thank youu and do you have to compete to get the drawstring bags cause im not compeetitng but i booked with the gym so ill get the lanyard.
wait wait wait, scratch that! If you are not on a team, or considered an alternate, and you just booked through the gym because you are going; then no I don’t think you get the drawstring bag. Sorry!

how did you get them? im not competing but i want one to walk around the comp with!

My friends and I who I roomed with went to the little tent thing, they told us the rules, and gave them to us. Hahaha. My best friend who was on Odyssey last year went with us. You didn't really have to prove you were competing..

My friends and I who I roomed with went to the little tent thing, they told us the rules, and gave them to us. Hahaha. My best friend who was on Odyssey last year went with us. You didn't really have to prove you were competing..
did you have anything on that made you look like you were competing! thats a good idea hahah :)

Back