All-Star Bad Falls Or Busts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 11, 2011
So for a project I am working on I am writing a Ted Talk about how cheerleading is overlooked as a sport, but I focus a lot on the injuries caused and the safety of the athletes. To go along with it I am making a video including bad stunting falls, tumbling busts, etc. Also in the video I want to include some really amazing moments of cheerleading.
I was wondering if I could get some help with finding videos? I am completely blanking at the moment!

look up pro spirit tumbling crash, or the one from Cali Aces this year on youtube.
BTW, awesome that you are doing a Ted Talk - I personally love those, even have the app on my phone. I am a HS teacher and often show them to my class for various reasons. Good luck!

So for a project I am working on I am writing a Ted Talk about how cheerleading is overlooked as a sport, but I focus a lot on the injuries caused and the safety of the athletes. To go along with it I am making a video including bad stunting falls, tumbling busts, etc. Also in the video I want to include some really amazing moments of cheerleading.
I was wondering if I could get some help with finding videos? I am completely blanking at the moment!

If you search "No Boundaries Cheerleading Worlds", it's all from one year but there are some good examples of falls in the start and some great moments from the championships as well.

Back