All-Star Bad Name?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

. Never mind. I shouldn't encourage this anymore

There was a team from a gym in the midwest (not sure which one) which had a team called "Double D's". No I am not kidding. Even had it on the back of their uniforms. Only theory that my friends and I could think of was that the name meant "divas and dudes" because we had heard of that team before but never saw them in person. Maybe they competed under a different name.

This one time. . . on a cheer bus. . we pulled into a sketchy gas station with an even more seedy store behind it with an awesome XXX glowing in the window.

"What does the XXX mean?" asked one innocent cheerleader.
"Oh that," I replied. "That's just a new area gym. I hear they have an awesome Junior 3 team. I can't wait to see their creative uniforms!"

**Disclaimer: The first 2/3 of this story actually did happen a few moons ago.

There was a team from a gym in the midwest (not sure which one) which had a team called "Double D's". No I am not kidding. Even had it on the back of their uniforms. Only theory that my friends and I could think of was that the name meant "divas and dudes" because we had heard of that team before but never saw them in person. Maybe they competed under a different name.
ACX has a Divas & Dudes team. I think team members jokingly called themselves Double Ds, but it was never on a uniform or anything.

Why don't you just go all out?
Senior Lust, Senior Sloth, Junior Gluttony, Youth Wrath, Mini Envy and International Open Pride.

...Actually Youth Wrath is a pretty kick@ss name, I'm gonna copyright that.
And tiny greed. For the greedy parents who want their tinies to be NCA champs but the children just want to have fun ;)

Why don't you just go all out?
Senior Lust, Senior Sloth, Junior Gluttony, Youth Wrath, Mini Envy and International Open Pride.

...Actually Youth Wrath is a pretty kick@ss name, I'm gonna copyright that.

I like the last three!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back