High School Band Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

band music? Are you talking about the songs the band plays in the stands? I am a music major and could probably help you a lot if it is marching band music you are inquiring about.

band music? Are you talking about the songs the band plays in the stands? I am a music major and could probably help you a lot if it is marching band music you are inquiring about.
yes the one on the stands *not the field shows

if you are trying to make up dances to them, I would suggest asking your band director to make a CD of all of them for you, thats what I did in my highs school. You can have the same song, but a completely different arrangement which will confuse the cheerleaders if they have never heard it before.

If you are just looking to make up generic 8 counts that dont specifically match any one song, then probably any marching band tune on youtube would work to practice with.

If you are completely looking for something different than feel free to ask, I am just kinda going off you looking for band music. ;)

if you are trying to make up dances to them, I would suggest asking your band director to make a CD of all of them for you, thats what I did in my highs school. You can have the same song, but a completely different arrangement which will confuse the cheerleaders if they have never heard it before.

If you are just looking to make up generic 8 counts that dont specifically match any one song, then probably any marching band tune on youtube would work to practice with.

If you are completely looking for something different than feel free to ask, I am just kinda going off you looking for band music. ;)
hahaha okay. well im trying to see if anyone would know what songs bands play cause in my area all of its the same? hahaha. but if i hear a song that i know is ours ill make the 8 counts.
i cant ask my band theyre on strike. (lol)
i know one song that starts of with trumpet and only usings drum and trumpet i think,

Ill give you some popular marching band stand tunes then.

the hey song. i honestly think every band plays this (crowd usually yells "hey go *team name or mascot* in the song.)

iron man

land of a thousand dances

final countdown

hey baby

tequila

These are just a few off the top of my head. You can look them up on youtube, just put marching band after the title. If you still cant find what your looking for, Id be happy to give some more suggestions.

Ill give you some popular marching band stand tunes then.

the hey song. i honestly think every band plays this (crowd usually yells "hey go *team name or mascot* in the song.)

iron man

land of a thousand dances

final countdown

hey baby

tequila

These are just a few off the top of my head. You can look them up on youtube, just put marching band after the title. If you still cant find what your looking for, Id be happy to give some more suggestions.
oh those were all it :D
but theres more a few more.
can you name the all trumpet one.? it goes like this (epic fail) da da da da dah dahhhhhhhhh da da da da dahhhhhhhhhh da da da da. da da da dah dah dah dah. lmfao.

can you name the all trumpet one.? it goes like this (epic fail) da da da da dah dahhhhhhhhh da da da da dahhhhhhhhhh da da da da. da da da dah dah dah dah. lmfao.
bahahaha uh give me a few minutes and Ill see what I can come up with.

yay since looking for band musics i found Spirit Of Troy. lol
never have i noticed we took all that from USC -.-

no joke I have been trying to put that translation into some kind of tune for the past 20 minutes and cant seem to figure out anything that matches it hahaha..
I have thought of some other tunes though

pretty fly for a white guy

shout it out

wooly booly

those are not as popular but I have heard them before.
Def. check college fight songs around your city/state, we used our local college fight song.

no joke I have been trying to put that translation into some kind of tune for the past 20 minutes and cant seem to figure out anything that matches it hahaha..
I have thought of some other tunes though

pretty fly for a white guy

shout it out

wooly booly

those are not as popular but I have heard them before.
Def. check college fight songs around your city/state, we used our local college fight song.
thank you so much sorry i gave a bad expample. none of them were it but i found like5 so thankkk youuu! :D greatly appreciate it

Songs our pep band played, but we never had to dance to them, dance team did that:
-Thriller
-Final Count Down
-Hey Baby
-Brown Eyed Girl
-Sweet Caroline
-YMCA
-Give Me Some Lovin
-We Will Rock You
-Don't Stop Believing
-Bohemian Rhapshody
-Margaretiaville (sp?)
-We've Got The Beat
There were more but I can't seem to think of what they were.

Songs our pep band played, but we never had to dance to them, dance team did that:
-Thriller
-Final Count Down
-Hey Baby
-Brown Eyed Girl
-Sweet Caroline
-YMCA
-Give Me Some Lovin
-We Will Rock You
-Don't Stop Believing
-Bohemian Rhapshody
-Margaretiaville (sp?)
-We've Got The Beat
There were more but I can't seem to think of what they were.
thank youuu! :d

Was this Margaritaville?!

Back