All-Star Banned From Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know of an Indiana gym that is barred from attending Jamfest events, but that's one of the only ones I can think of. It was allegedly for screaming at other teams at competition (and not in a positive way..)
Going through my mental rolodex trying to figure out who this might be...

If it's the one I know about they attended this year. The incident happened several years ago and those kids are long gone.

Last edited:
There was a gym I wont name but I'm surprised they weren't banned from Reach The Beach (idk if they are going to it this competition this year or not) but a coach from the gym slept with a judge from the competition. from what ive heard :p

Most judges are former coaches and/or cheerleaders. They all know each other, the cheer world is very small so it doesn't surprise me at all that this may or may not have happened.

but then my coach said it was true or something.
Was your coach there in the room or see solid evidence that it did happen? Because I've had people ask about "true" things they've heard about me from other people that said were "true" that I can guarantee were not "true or something".

What if someone was repeating these he said, she said claims about your coach? Would you appreciate someone putting it on fierceboard?

Last edited:
My daughter's best friend goes to a different gym than we do and the two girls were talking about competitions they were going to and when my daughter told her friend we were going to Cheersport Nationals her friend said they were last year but could not go this year because they were banned from that competition. I was just curious if competitions actually ban gyms from being able to compete.
Does this friend go to the gym that is trying to put yours out of business?

I am curious who the 'possible' banned gym is though. Any chance you'd pm me the name?

**It's not easy stirring the pot unless your spoon is big enough**

Back