All-Star Baskets!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2010
I'm from sweden, and here almost every level 5 team has layout or full baskets, but I never see teams like topgun or CEA doing them? Is there any rule agains "flips"(don't know how to say it in english haha) in baskets? Maybe it's a stupid question but remember that I'm from sweden ppl;)

U.S. teams are only allowed to "flip" in their baskets at level 6. Our level 5's are not allowed to flip, only twist. :) Does that make sense?

okay then I understand:) But as far as I know there ain't that many level 6 teams? I mean, the most popular teams like CEA senior elite and such are on level 5, right? And then the second question, why are they not on level 6 ?

okay then I understand:) But as far as I know there ain't that many level 6 teams? I mean, the most popular teams like CEA senior elite and such are on level 5, right? And then the second question, why are they not on level 6 ?
Level 6 is limited to Open teams, which are 17+ and are mostly college students and older. Senior teams, which is what CEA and most of the teams you're thinking of, have a max age of 18. Flipping baskets are considered college skills and are limited to that age group.

Back