All-Star Batc Predictions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My predictions are biased but here we go anyway!

Small senior will be close between 5 Alarm and Eclipse, these 2 teams have a lot of talent and have been battling it out all year.

Medium senior I am going with Weather Girls simply because the talent pool that they pulled from is strong. Tsunami and Lady Reign will be strong will battle for 2nd and 3rd. Hoping Venom finds a way to attend, but that looks iffy since I think they are planning to resume practices on Monday.

Predict F5 will be grand champs.

IOC5 I am going with Black Ice and I am excited to see Full Out's new team compete for their 2nd time this season. Hoping they have progressed since Cheersport and can do well enough to get an at large bid to worlds.

Sm Sr Coed should be a good competition I can't call it but think SJS, Nitros and Cheer Extreme will all be contenders.

Med Coed Reign! Hoping to see more of that Day 1 NCA team!!!

My predictions are biased but here we go anyway!

Small senior will be close between 5 Alarm and Eclipse, these 2 teams have a lot of talent and have been battling it out all year.

Medium senior I am going with Weather Girls simply because the talent pool that they pulled from is strong. Tsunami and Lady Reign will be strong will battle for 2nd and 3rd. Hoping Venom finds a way to attend, but that looks iffy since I think they are planning to resume practices on Monday.

Predict F5 will be grand champs.

IOC5 I am going with Black Ice and I am excited to see Full Out's new team compete for their 2nd time this season. Hoping they have progressed since Cheersport and can do well enough to get an at large bid to worlds.

Sm Sr Coed should be a good competition I can't call it but think SJS, Nitros and Cheer Extreme will all be contenders.

Med Coed Reign! Hoping to see more of that Day 1 NCA team!!!
YOU MAKE ME SMILE SO BIG ITS UNREAL! :D
Seriously though, you make my day, and my entire team's day when you say things like this. We are so excited that someone actually cares about this team from the middle of nowhere. We have a brand new routine jam-packed with difficulty that when it hits, will be in the running for one of the bids. :)

Back