All-Star Batc Updates !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haa well i just saw a girl was injured on cea and i typed then, i was looking in the wrong spott and yeahh. sorrry?

Apology accepted. Just remember when you come in during the middle of a competition update thread, you have to get the flow of conversation a bit. Don't be like my grandmother who (bless her heart) would pop in during a conversation and always got things wrong because she only got part of what was being said.

haha yeaahh
Apology accepted. Just remember when you come in during the middle of a competition update thread, you have to get the flow of conversation a bit. Don't be like my grandmother who (bless her heart) would pop in during a conversation and always got things wrong because she only got part of what was being said.
i dont go on herree oftenn, so i guesss i woulntt know. are you on ace? what team?

WOW! What is going on with TSU this year? I know they were lacking in tumbling compared to the top 3 but usually they have excellent stunting?

I don't think that one bad weekend means they don't have good stunting this YEAR?....they're just having a bad weekend. They've been doing fine up until now, and i'm sure they'll be hitting at worlds

haha yeaahh
i dont go on herree oftenn, so i guesss i woulntt know. are you on ace? what team?

Before someone goes nuts on you for clogging up an updates thread with unrelated conversation, my advice would be to take conversations out of here and pm the person. It's awards and bids time at BATC and I know people are going to get testy.

haha yeah!!!
Before someone goes nuts on you for clogging up an updates thread with unrelated conversation, my advice would be to take conversations out of here and pm the person. It's awards and bids time at BATC and I know people are going to get testy.
yeaahh i knowww! haha i dont go on here only because batc! so, i probs wont even be on much more after this? so whateevrr!

Back