All-Star Battle At The Beach And Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tricial4

Cheer Parent
Feb 6, 2013
Does anyone know how the paid summit bids will be distributed Battle at the Beach? I'm also really curious if anyone know WHAT is going on with the Varsity Summit site. It is really hard to figure out what is going on because the list appears to be so out dated. There are teams that got paid bids at Cheersport Ntls and NCA and they arent listed...are they not attending? Im wondering if there are PAID bids that are not being accepted at this point.

Does anyone know how the paid summit bids will be distributed Battle at the Beach? I'm also really curious if anyone know WHAT is going on with the Varsity Summit site. It is really hard to figure out what is going on because the list appears to be so out dated. There are teams that got paid bids at Cheersport Ntls and NCA and they arent listed...are they not attending? Im wondering if there are PAID bids that are not being accepted at this point.

1 paid bid will go to the highest score from each level 1-5 in Summit eligible divisions. The last 2 will go to the next highest scoring Percent of Perfection teams not already having received a Paid Bid, regardless of level. Level 4.2 will be included in Level 4.

25 At-Large Summit Bids will be distributed throughout the day based on Bid Acceptance and Highest Percent of Perfection in level 1-5 in Summit eligible divisions. Level 4.2 will be included in Level 4.

http://www.spiritsports.com/images/uploads/2013BeachBook_1.pdf

I should have added, CP's team won a paid bid on Feb. 24th but it didn't show on Varsity's list until a few days ago. They coach had some paperwork to turn in. The bid winners may still be going, but still in process of formally accepting.

1 paid bid will go to the highest score from each level 1-5 in Summit eligible divisions. The last 2 will go to the next highest scoring Percent of Perfection teams not already having received a Paid Bid, regardless of level. Level 4.2 will be included in Level 4.

25 At-Large Summit Bids will be distributed throughout the day based on Bid Acceptance and Highest Percent of Perfection in level 1-5 in Summit eligible divisions. Level 4.2 will be included in Level 4.

http://www.spiritsports.com/images/uploads/2013BeachBook_1.pdf
Thanks!! I looked for that info but couldn't find it. I knew it was one per level but I didn't know the other two went to next highest scoring by percent of perfection.

im fairly certain that you have to be an american team to get a bid to worlds at this comp (if there are worlds bid up for grabs?) but what about the summit? I'm finally starting to understand worlds then they add a new competition that i know nothing about and will take me about 3 years to understand everything :rolleyes:

Back