All-Star Battle At The Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Super annoyed mini 2 isn't being split into small and large when I know two of the teams in the division have competed as large this season...

I have a similar concern about the split of large teams into A and B. I can't figure out how many teams they want to have in a subdivision before they split it. My daughter's division has 11 with an equal distribution of teams > and < 28 athletes. :confused:

I just don't understand... then there is another division that was split into large and small, and only left one team in each, which is against USASF guidelines. What gives?

I have a similar concern about the split of large teams into A and B. I can't figure out how many teams they want to have in a subdivision before they split it. My daughter's division has 11 with an equal distribution of teams > and < 28 athletes. :confused:
I'm not 100% on this, but I am pretty sure they split a division if there are more than 15 teams in the division. For example if there were 16 teams registered in senior small 2, they would split into division A & B with 8 in each.

actually it depends on how many athletes are on the team . for a small team any number under 19 would be division A and then those that have exactly 20 on the team are in division B.

Elite Cheer Michigan
Small Tiny level 1 Comets
Large youth level 2 Jags
Small Senior Level 2 Vipers (my team)
Small (i think small) youth level 3 Matrix
and Large Senior level 3 Rebels
:) Hope to see everyone there!!11

Cheer Infinity teams will be there:
Small Mini 1
Small Youth 2
Small Junior 3
Large Senior Coed 2
Small Senior Coed 5

See you all there! Safe travels to all!

I should have taken off work Monday..
If you haven't done this one yet, be prepared to fight claustrophobia in that awards and the hallway exiting. It's INSANE, the competition is way too big for the arena and there were so many bodies crammed in there at one point the fire alarm got set off (I think that was two years ago, but it may have been last year). They seriously need to move it to a venue that can handle the number of teams they have. Dance warm ups are in a tent in the parking lot.

Back