All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk 2/1-2/3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does that mean x5 and fierce 5 arent going for a bid????? It says on the spirit unlimited
Website that you have to bring half of your program to be eligible for a worlds bid.... Seems crazy to go and not be able to go for a bid???

I imagine it's like other comps, where over half of 1 location must attend. So if over half of NJ SE is there, the PA teams can still compete for a bid.

I would imagine the owners can read. Just because 3/4 teams arent going doesn't mean they will have a problem.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

I imagine it's like other comps, where over half of 1 location must attend. So if over half of NJ SE is there, the PA teams can still compete for a bid.
X5 is going for a bid! Fierce 5 is Going for a BID!, Theapia knows what she is doing and will bring the nessesarry amount of teams. From her FB "Anyone that has any questions about Spirit Explosion please feel free to ask me. I don't lie or cheat. Yes, we are going to Atlantic City to compete this weekend. Yes, we are bringing more than 50% of the 127 full season athletes we have this season."

X5 is going for a bid! Fierce 5 is Going for a BID!, Theapia knows what she is doing and will bring the nessesarry amount of teams. From her FB "Anyone that has any questions about Spirit Explosion please feel free to ask me. I don't lie or cheat. Yes, we are going to Atlantic City to compete this weekend. Yes, we are bringing more than 50% of the 127 full season athletes we have this season."

I didn't think anyone was being ugly, or insinuating anything, were they?

I didn't think anyone was being ugly, or insinuating anything, were they?
on here no , apparently elsewhere a gym or gyms werent happy. I dont really know whats going on, ive never seen the owner address stuff by fb but she did. So im assuming someone somewhere crossed the line where she felt she needed to respond

sorry... I really didn't mean to insult anyone! I just thought that 3 of 9 teams from one gym (listed here) and 3 of 11 from the other didn't add up to half... ( Thats whats listed on the pa gyms website)) I apologize for the misunderstanding. Maybe the team list is not current? I was not insinuating they were trying to get away with something or being dishonest... Just curious why they wouldn't go for a bid? But I guess they are! Good luck spirit explosion! Love those fab 5 girls! They are ridiculously talented!

sorry... I really didn't mean to insult anyone! I just thought that 3 of 9 teams from one gym (listed here) and 3 of 11 from the other didn't add up to half... ( Thats whats listed on the pa gyms website)) I apologize for the misunderstanding. Maybe the team list is not current? I was not insinuating they were trying to get away with something or being dishonest... Just curious why they wouldn't go for a bid? But I guess they are! Good luck spirit explosion! Love those fab 5 girls! They are ridiculously talented!
I dont think anything you said was it, I really think something else cause that statement maybe on twitter? I dont know

hot updates from cheerupdates!!!

At Large Bid:
NJSE X5
East Coast Nitros Bombshells
NJSE Fierce 5
Just Cheer Allstars
State Allstars (IOC6)
Dream Allstars

Latest posts

Back