All-Star Battle At The Capitol 2013 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They can just go when there's a judges break on the schedule. They might not be putting the whole comp behind schedule.

When I was in college and we would exhibition at locals before Daytona, my coach made us go again once when we had a terrible performance.

*shrugs*

I get so tired of everyone jumping down senior elite's throat every time they do anything. It's ridiculous. The competition already had two spots open for two large senior teams to compete before F5 dropped out, so somewhere they have room in that schedule for senior elite to go again. They aren't competing for anything. Just like F5 was "practicing" yesterday, this is just "practice" for senior elite too, if you don't like it, then don't watch it. I'm pretty sure the competition didn't move anyone else's time for senior elite to go again, if anything they will probably go while the judges are calculating scores for awards. Now cue: "look the teal army is out again posts." No, I just get tired of all the negativity every time senior elite is even mentioned.

Because it's F5's fault that SE CHOSE to go exhibition and then drop four stunts and then go again?
Dang, I knew the power of F5 was strong but the just took it to a whole other level.
Why does it offend you so much that an exhibition team is going again?

No one is offended they're going again...I think more offended at your comment that this is somehow F5's fault
That comment was made as a joke. You need to chill. I actually don't think that this situation is a big deal at all.

People like you that hate on CEA non stop are really the source of all drama on this board.

Why does it offend you so much that an exhibition team is going again?
I'm definitely not offended. I have no idea where you got that. I think it's ignorant that you think F5 is the cause of all this. Sure they dropped out, doesn't mean the SE had to exhibition. They chose to.
I love Senior Elite, they can compete 27 times today and I would be perfectly fine with it.
But don't blame something else for it.

That comment was made as a joke. You need to chill. I actually don't think that this situation is a big deal at all.

People like you that hate on CEA non stop are really the source of all drama on this board.

I don't see where I hated on CEA in that post. But if you have magically found it so be it. If I hated on anything it was your comment. So I think it is you my friend who needs to chill and stop making something out of nothing :)

I hate to break it to you guys, but SE being an exhibition team at this comp means that they can pretty much do whatever they want. You should blame F5 for dropping out

Saying this is F5's fault is a little ridiculous. Ok... a lot ridiculous considering this situation has absolutely nothing to do with F5?
Senior Elite chose to go exhibition, Senior Elite chose to compete again and Battle At The Capitol chose to allow it. Nothing to do with F5.

In my opinion, if F5 dropped out and I coached Senior Elite I would probably have them go as an exhibition team as well. There's less pressure and if something like this happens and they don't have a good performance they have a better chance of going again and trying out the new changes in front of a crowd again with a good last performance before Dallas. Not F5's fault whatsoever, but by dropping out they did give Senior Elite the advantage of doing that and if I was CSP and I knew that there was an open slot in the schedule I would probably take advantage of it too!

I get so tired of everyone jumping down senior elite's throat every time they do anything. It's ridiculous. The competition already had two spots open for two large senior teams to compete before F5 dropped out, so somewhere they have room in that schedule for senior elite to go again. They aren't competing for anything. Just like F5 was "practicing" yesterday, this is just "practice" for senior elite too, if you don't like it, then don't watch it. I'm pretty sure the competition didn't move anyone else's time for senior elite to go again, if anything they will probably go while the judges are calculating scores for awards. Now cue: "look the teal army is out again posts." No, I just get tired of all the negativity every time senior elite is even mentioned.
I think they should just perform in between every break so that we get a full dose of Sr Elite. However there are plenty of other teams here that are done competing that are going to Dallas that may want to go again. Why are they entitled and not others?

I think they should just perform in between every break so that we get a full dose of Sr Elite. However there are plenty of other teams here that are done competing that are going to Dallas that may want to go again. Why are they entitled and not others?
Totally see your point, but the other teams cannot perform again since they are competing against other teams. Senior Elite are exhibitioning so they aren't actually 'competing' per say they are just performing! :)

302szyu.jpg

Every time the teal army posts all I can ever think about.

Back