All-Star Battle At The Capitol 2013 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean, I am still struggling to like Lady Elite.
There just seems to be barely any difficulty there AT ALL, which is so strange to me from CEA.
To me it just seems like they have alot of girls that were on a level 4 team last season and they finally got enough skill to try out for a level 5. Just overall a young new team. While I like some of their routine other parts I could fast forward through. But I think over time they will become a more seasoned team.

Well, that's a little more realistic. Though still high in my opinion
I haven't watched the video yet, but certainly makes more sense then 98, given the other scores over the day and the video I saw of them from previous comps.

I mean now it's changed thank sweet baby jesus.
Personally I think WG outscores them in....almost everything?
Or is that just me?
Not just you...the 2 stunt falls are 2 points, which still puts them behind. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm not pulling for either team, but I don't understand it.

Not just you...the 2 stunt falls are 2 points, which still puts them behind. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm not pulling for either team, but I don't understand it.
Did Reign not have a good day either? I see they're quite a bit behind and that's weird to me.

I will say though, if we want to talk about "MOST IMPROVED," hands down it's MT Eclipse. So much better!

Lady Elite has a lot of girls that are new to being on a level 5 team. I know some girls on the team that I was shocked that made it, but they work really hard.

WG
6/7 Ball UP
3/7 Low to High Stretch to Lib
4/7 High to High
1 Double UP
4 1 1/2 up
Both Had messy jumps, think 3-4 jumps faked of those participating
9 straight up to ara
Both mostly fulls in running
Lady Elite cleaner tumbling, IMO
4 Kick doubles, 2 hitch kick

LE
5/6 half-turn switch ups
6/6 low to high lib to stretch
better stability, minus one bobble
2 kick doubles, 4 switch kick doubles
2 jump to tuck fakers
3 running doubles each team
7 straight up stunts
That's what I counted for each team (didn't bother standing tumbling as my eyes are shot). I don't know Jambrands, so I can't attest to their score sheet, but I think LE also had more variety in baskets as well. If ratios play any part in it (again, IDK the sheet), LE's are a bit better.

ETA: This is what hit today. Not what they might be throwing..

Day 1 Scores MAG
BD1n0IVCAAAt7PQ.jpg:large

Back