All-Star Battle At The Capitol 2013 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow wow wow! I finally broke down and purchased the live feed/vod of this weekend so I could finally see SE and let me tell you...it was so worth it!!! They were phenomenal. Holy synced tumbling! Let me assure you, they are not going to be giving their title up without a fight, that is for sure!!!
is there any way you can post SE video off of the site, or PM me it... dying over here to see their performance..:banghead:

while we are waiting for SE, CEA Medium Coed, and Lady T's videos, let's watch these amazing ladies with their fierce routine :)

I am not a big fan of when collegiate teams try to act like all star teams. With the uniform and some of the choreography... it just did not work for me. I don't think they sold it enough. And they all really need to tighten up. The whole routine was sloppy. Though I was impressed with the amount of tumbling they have. For such a large team they have pretty good amount of tumbling, especially for a not so well known team. Do they compete at NCA?

I wasn't positioned correctly to get a video but I just want to say this was my first time seeing Senior Elite in person and they were amazing to watch. A practically flawless routine with so much energy. I was in awe.
On another note, I had the pleasure of meeting mstealtoyou and it was worth the drive just for that!!

The pleasure was all mine!! You and TwistedLady!! CheerBank tomorrow!! Missing you Mamarazzi.

And if someone got hurt, it would've been an immensely stupid decision. All the coaches are at BATC, so I'm going guess they held a practice tonight at the arena so they didn't have the weekend completely off.
You are exactly right. They were not going to get a completely free weekend. It would have not been fair to the other Twister teams and they were there to support the other teams in the gym. The reality is yes F5 would have loved to compete as well as their parents but they did receive their bid last week. They have other teams in the gym that have not. They could have got an alternate from Reign or one of the other teams but those teams need a bid to Worlds. As a family the right thing to do is focus on those teams doing their best this weekend and hopefully getting a Worlds bid not putting more pressure on the person filling in on F5 while also competing with their own team. At this time the focus is to have the other Twister teams get bids not F5 competing to make the cheer world happy.

I bought the wrong video package on accident. I bought the live feed (the one for $9.95) and it is only for Saturday and does not include the replay, so I basically just payed 10 bucks for nothing. Does anyone know if there is contact info for the video company anywhere, cause I can't seem to find it.

I miss the turn around stunt in SE but I understand if it hasnt been hitting all yeari ts time to change it . I just loved it ha !

I can't even with Senior Elite. I love the new changes. The opening stunt is finally hitting and everything just seems cleaner. I cannot wait for NCA now!!

ETA: lets not forget holy synchronized tumbling batman!

F5 was at batc to support other teams in the twister program. It would not be fair for them to have a free weekend while all the other twister teams had to compete. Instead of F5 just hanging around the competition they decided to do a meet and greet. Again, this was not suppose to be a day for them to do whatever. Yes they had a quick practice at the end of the competition. They have a girl who has just been released today by the doctor to start practicing again. She had surgery two weeks ago exactly. They are not trying to throw her right back on the floor so they did a short 15 minute practice to help her ease back in and once again this was not suppose to be a completely free weekend for them. People need to realize things aren't always what they may seem to be. How would you feel if one of the teams in your gym had a free day to play while everyone else in the gym was competing and that team just so happened to be what some may consider the top team in the gym. Tara looks at all her teams equally and tries her best to make sure they all feel that way.

Actually two girls with injuries - one who just had surgery and one who may need it...so there is plenty of need for practice and I am sure it wasnt as effective as it could be considering the location and the time - I also considered the use of the practice mats as what we got for paying the fee to go to comp and not actually compete - so money wasnt completely lost

The other reasons to go according to me daughter is SHE loves BATC because it is in their own backyard and she sees so many of her friends who cheer at other local gyms and gets to see them compete and the team had a little get-together to celebrate Cheersport win. The meet and greet was thrown in literally that morning and parents werent even aware of it.

For Tara it is athlete/team first, spectators and fans are important, but not at the expense of her athlete's health or the complaints of other teams because she chose to not compete.

Latest posts

Back