All-Star Battle At The Capitol Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are the Weather Girls an International team?...If so, Coastal didnt give any paid bids out to International teams last year...has it changed?

nope...small senior

Are the Weather Girls an International team?...If so, Coastal didnt give any paid bids out to International teams last year...has it changed?
Black Ice is the Maryland Twisters International team, they received a partial bid from Spirit Unlimited a few weeks ago.

Black Ice is the Maryland Twisters International team, they received a partial bid from Spirit Unlimited a few weeks ago.

Some comp companies give out paid and partial paid to International teams...I was talking about Coastal Corp...last year, a few week before the comp they announced International team would not be eligible for the paid bids..that why our team was going there as well as some other teams ... for them to pull this at the last minute was wrong...people had flights booked, hotels paid for and time off from work.

Some comp companies give out paid and partial paid to International teams...I was talking about Coastal Corp...last year, a few week before the comp they announced International team would not be eligible for the paid bids..that why our team was going there as well as some other teams ... for them to pull this at the last minute was wrong...people had flights booked, hotels paid for and time off from work.

Yeah, same thing happened with Black Ice last year at Battle, since it was local for them they competed anyway. Pretty sure that is why Black Ice went to SU comp in NJ this year, they probably were very careful to find out from the company that they would be eligible for a partial! So many of these International kids are cheering on their own dime, that is really tough!

Well, I would certainly be over the TOP if Weather Girls got a PAID bid at Battle. Let's just hope F5 and Reign come home from Dallas with bids. F5 got their bid at NCA last year and I think it's theirs to grab this year again. Reign's division is alway so competitive but they have changed up their routine so I'm routing for them as well! Ahhhh the suspense of it all!

All I can say about Weather Girls is that I have loved watching how quickly the team and routine have come together! Excellent skills/Excellent coaching...and BAM an EXCELLENT TEAM!

If CEA Small Senior doesn't get paid at CS, I hope they get a full paid here!

i went through all the level 5 teams, and looked to see who has bids and who doesnt.. looks like there will be 16 teams looking for bids.

Virginia Wild - Wildcats Virgina Beach VA L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Elite Cheer - Celebrity Chesterfield MI L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Crimson Heat All Stars - 5 Alarm Capitol Heights MD L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Vipers Cheer & Dance - Venom Joppa MD L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Pennsylvania Storm All Stars Washington PA L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Marlyand Twisters Weathergirls

Dream All Stars - Eternity Gaithersburg MD L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Maryland Twisters All-Stars - Reign Glen Burnie MD L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Vipers Cheer & Dance - King Cobras Joppa MD L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Elite Cheer Sensation - Diamonds Newport News VA L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Tumble World - Dynasty Chesapeake OH L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
USA Wildcats Naugatuck CT L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer

Planet Cheer All Stars - Galaxy LEWISTON ME L5 - International Open Co-Ed Cheer
Island Xtreme Old Bethpage NY L5 - International Open Co-Ed Cheerr
HotCheer All Stars Elizabeth PA L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
USA Wildcats - Street Cats Naugatuck CT L5 - International Open Co-Ed Cheer

Reign and F5 just received their paid bids at NCA.

i forgot about that.. i went through the bids on USASF and theyre not on there yet.. so its 15 teams 13 bids..

Dream All Stars - Eternity Gaithersburg MD L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Vipers Cheer & Dance - King Cobras Joppa MD L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Elite Cheer Sensation - Diamonds Newport News VA L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer

I hope USA wildcats can grab one! And if all the hype about weather girls is true, i see them with the second bid

i forgot about that.. i went through the bids on USASF and theyre not on there yet.. so its 15 teams 13 bids..

You included some teams that have At Large bids , but left out others that have At Large Bids that I am sure will be hoping for Paid.

Back