All-Star Battle For Texas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is highly dependent on how many Varsity competitions you go to in a season. You accumulate points by going to multiple events. I think we may end up at 2-3 events and I think they require 5.

This and the "Triple Crown" event are designed to get you to as many Varsity events as possible. Smart idea on their part, I suppose, but we don't like putting too many eggs in that same basket.

Makes sense. We are a small gym and don't go to very many comp. I think we tend to stick with Varsity comp. to prepare for Nca (since they use varsity score sheets). Still fun and exciting! And have to give props to Stars they always seem to be on a winning streak! And Super large Cheer Ahletics is amazing! Y'all's name and reputation speaks for itself! Stll hoping one day y'all do a reality show giving a glimpse at the inside works of your awesome winning worlds teams!

I don't get the chance to watch many other programs, but I know Stars sure do seem to win a ton of the divisions they are in.

The talent level in Texas is beast, by the way. There are a crazy high number of great programs to choose from.

Me too! Sure wish they would correct and make adjustments. They only count the top 5, but are showing all of them!

They really need to update it again. The site says to check back weekly for updates. It hasn't been updated since April 5th. This weekend is the last qualifying comp. Also, does anyone know when they make the official announcements and hand out the jackets?

I don't get the chance to watch many other programs, but I know Stars sure do seem to win a ton of the divisions they are in.

The talent level in Texas is beast, by the way. There are a crazy high number of great programs to choose from.

I was saying the same thing....we moved from Florida last year. FL is semi-competitive but the REGIONAL competitions here in Texas are like Nationals everywhere else!

Just glancing at the Summit Y2 results below - 3 of the top 4 are near my house in Austin and we face them on a regular basis...along with teams like SOT, AllStar Revolution, Prodigy, Pro-spirit, Woodlands Elite, and so on... lol...Crazy great teams here!
1 Pro Athletics SHOWSTOPPERS
2 Express Cheer - Extravagance
3 Texas Power Athletics Wild Wolves
4 Stars Cheer Viper Pure Poison

Back