All-Star Battle Under The Big Top 2012-2013 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer savannah IMO could easily take up one of the bids.

but I'm hoping for orange and peach!
I love the unis for Cheer Savannah but unless they hit today I don't think Cheer Savannah will get a bid. TGLC of course will get a bid! I hope they hit today!

If I may ask - and let me preface by saying I'm new to the boards - but what is the point of scoring these teams if the bids are given out at the EP's discretion? I can only imagine the discussions of "coulda shoulda woulda" that are beaten to death after this comp Is over.

If I may ask - and let me preface by saying I'm new to the boards - but what is the point of scoring these teams if the bids are given out at the EP's discretion? I can only imagine the discussions of "coulda shoulda woulda" that are beaten to death after this comp Is over.
You get to call yourself a national champion? Which isn't really all that exciting considering ASC has a number of other nationals..

Industry news just posted on twitter that gssa is doing the same with their pd bid - not based on top score, but their general impression of one team. Should we make a new thread to discuss? This doesn't help our sport IMHO.

Back