All-Star Bay Area California Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2012
I was wondering what gyms are located near or in the Bay Area? I'm very not familiar with California gyms or who is located where.

Thanks!

I was wondering what gyms are located near or in the Bay Area? I'm very not familiar with California gyms or who is located where.

Thanks!

Google "bay are cheerleading" (you may have to add California in there but I didn't since I'm in Cali) and then click on the map that shows up. That will show several in the bay area and where they are located.

Hope that helps.

There are tons of small ones that show up and then disappear.,

Off the top of my head I know of
Cali Livermore
Fierce Cheer Elite Santa Rosa
Cheergyms.com Concord

NorCal Elite and Fame Athletics San Jose

I think also there are Valley Cheer and Dance, East Bay Sports something that I remember thinking were from the Bay Area

ETA: there's alsoPCM Vacaville, which is just outside of the Bay Area. I think there are a few in Fairfield as well.

Last edited:
Google "bay are cheerleading" (you may have to add California in there but I didn't since I'm in Cali) and then click on the map that shows up. That will show several in the bay area and where they are located.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!!!

Are you looking for a specific town? There are lot of options in the area, but you could very easily be a few hours away from a gym with traffic.

Are you looking for a specific town? There are lot of options in the area, but you could very easily be a few hours away from a gym with traffic.

They will be relocating to Walnut Creek. I pulled up the map that @Cheermom1969 suggested and I was able to mapquest some of the driving distances to the bigger gyms. I'm not sure if that includes traffic estimates or not though. It's pretty constant (awful) in that area right?

Traffic fluctuates greatly depending on time of day. Cheergyms.com would be closest. There are murmurs about all sorts of potential mergers in the area, so there could conceivably be more options next season.

ETA:Cali is not a bad commute either, but I'm pretty sure that stretch of Interstate gets pretty backed up at commute times.

They will be relocating to Walnut Creek. I pulled up the map that @Cheermom1969 suggested and I was able to mapquest some of the driving distances to the bigger gyms. I'm not sure if that includes traffic estimates or not though. It's pretty constant (awful) in that area right?

The drive to Cali is doable because you'll be going the opposite way of traffic in the evenings for the most part.

There is a really good gym in Concord called CYC-they are AMAZING and have bids to Summit if I recall.
There is also East Bay Sports Academy in Concord, but I haven't seen them in competition.
Valley Cheer and Dance is in San Ramon and are some of the nicest people I've ever met-they have summit bids as well.

Lots of options, just really a matter of what you are looking for!

The drive to Cali is doable because you'll be going the opposite way of traffic in the evenings for the most part.

There is a really good gym in Concord called CYC-they are AMAZING and have bids to Summit if I recall.
There is also East Bay Sports Academy in Concord, but I haven't seen them in competition.
Valley Cheer and Dance is in San Ramon and are some of the nicest people I've ever met-they have summit bids as well.

Lots of options, just really a matter of what you are looking for!
I was trying to remember CYC. I can't remember if I've seen them this year, but remember them doing well last year. I also looked up a comp we've been to and there was Tri City Elite from Walnut Creek that placed decently in the lower levels.

I was trying to remember CYC. I can't remember if I've seen them this year, but remember them doing well last year. I also looked up a comp we've been to and there was Tri City Elite from Walnut Creek that placed decently in the lower levels.

eb0aa87936ea612f1cf434c1388aa564.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ayyyee! I'm with Nor Cal Elite so if you are thinking ever stopping by to check us out just message me! I know we're a little father so no worries if not. CYC is closer and awesome too, their Mini team is BOMB!

You've gotten great advice... What age and level are you looking for? Do you want a more relaxed gym or really competitive? We used to live near WC so I can definitely give you the scoop on commutes etc.

If you're willing to drive the distance I highly recommend NorCal Elite, but as others have stated you can't go wrong with a lot of the gyms suggested above:)

Back