All-Star Bay Area California Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They will be relocating to Walnut Creek. I pulled up the map that @Cheermom1969 suggested and I was able to mapquest some of the driving distances to the bigger gyms. I'm not sure if that includes traffic estimates or not though. It's pretty constant (awful) in that area right?

Two of Cali Livermore coaches live in Walnut Creek I think their commute is about 1/2 hour.

I was wondering what gyms are located near or in the Bay Area? I'm very not familiar with California gyms or who is located where.

Thanks!
I live within minutes of the area you are looking at, and would be happy to help with any questions you might have. I have also had my CP at or she has tumbled at most of the options that have been listed, so I have first hand experience. Let me know what you need info on. For my money, if I were in Walnut Creek, I would head to TriCity (platinum) in a heartbeat.

If you live in Walnut Creek then go to cheer gyms.com. The traffic in the Bay Area insane!!!! The owners and staff truly love their kids. They provide the service that you pay for. My daughter tumbled and took stunting lessons at cheer gyms for years. Over the years the owners and coaches give my daughter hugs at competitions and stand next to me at competitions to cheer her on.

Nor Cal Elite is another great program. They teach just more than cheer. They teach the kids how to be team, what hard work is and what it is to be a family.

Ive been in this industry for 24 years and recommend both. It is basically up to you and what you are looking for. Don't drive, drive and do the traffic, be a apart of a family or be another number.

Since you are in the Bay Area, you are luck enough to have access to the largest fundraising non profit that helps families offset the cost of cheer, dance and other sports. Serval families in the Bay Area have not paid a penny for cheer or travel cost with Athletic Edge Sports and Academic Foundation (google them).

Hope all of our responses have been helpful.

They will be relocating to Walnut Creek. I pulled up the map that @Cheermom1969 suggested and I was able to mapquest some of the driving distances to the bigger gyms. I'm not sure if that includes traffic estimates or not though. It's pretty constant (awful) in that area right?
PM me, i live right around there and have cheered in this area my entire life. My college roommate lived in Walnut Creek and also cheered. :) Edited to add: I've also cheered or tumbled at a lot of the listed gyms

California Spirit Elite in Dublin. About 20 minutes from Walnut Creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back