Bca Midlands 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 14, 2012
Just wondering if anyone on here is going to be competing at Midlands in Telford on the 5th and 6th of April I think? If you are let me know, would love to meet up with some people :)

Just wondering if anyone on here is going to be competing at Midlands in Telford on the 5th and 6th of April I think? If you are let me know, would love to meet up with some people :)
Aw I wish, was such a good competition last year (even though we did still too close to the speakers on the Saturday) lol

Just seen the running order. Level 2 is another HUGE divison and awards are at 10pm on the Saturday!

I'll be competing in Senior 2 aswell! You in any stunt groups? x.
I sadly won't be there anymore! I'm not one to leave a cheer gym in the middle of the season and also not one to name and shame, but some pretty mean things were said by team members that I didn't agree with and the coaches decided to back them up, and I just couldn't stay. I'll hopefully be with a new team next season though, and we'll definitely meet in liverpool (assuming you're going?) :) x

ah i know, i'm so excited :) we are competing in the senior 2 stunt division, and also senior 2 coed cheer :)x

Back