All-Star Beast Of The East - Ac, Nj January 16-17, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were Twisters there last year? I don't remember seeing them. I do recall a few CEA teams the first year it was in AC but none since. I'm a fan of this competition and would be disappointed to see it in decline

Were Twisters there last year? I don't remember seeing them. I do recall a few CEA teams the first year it was in AC but none since. I'm a fan of this competition and would be disappointed to see it in decline
Has it ever been the same weekend as the Majors previously? That may be part of it.

I really don't think it has declined at all. Everything i have heard is that it's bigger than ever.

Has it ever been the same weekend as the Majors previously? That may be part of it.
It was definitely the same weekend as the Majors last year and the year before, I'm not sure about prior to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the previous 3 years it was held the same weekend before MLK holiday. Furthermore, I remembered 2 years ago it was great because Y5 had a lot of competition and it was really exciting competition -- I kind of credit that event for strongly bonding my daughter's team as an unit and they went on to have an undefeated season... Always will have that great memory of that competition, and my daughter and I will be in AC for a dance competition, so we will be popping in to check out the great cheerleading competition... Betting on CJA Bombshells to win a paid bid too...

Back