All-Star Beast Of The East Atlantic City, Nj 1/14-1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is such a pet peeve for me - high score means nothing when you are comparing different levels and/or judging panels. At this competition in particular, scores were very low across the board in one hall compared to the other. The only comparison you can really make is between divisions within one level and only if they all had the same judging panel.
The scoring in Hall D was absolutely insane.

This is such a pet peeve for me - high score means nothing when you are comparing different levels and/or judging panels. At this competition in particular, scores were very low across the board in one hall compared to the other. The only comparison you can really make is between divisions within one level and only if they all had the same judging panel.

Yea I was surprised how much higher d2 was being scored. Our teams did score about the same as we have been this season, so maybe they were just scoring hall D low for some reason.

they should of flipped the judging panel on day 2. Like for the highest scoring senior 1 team non d2 there score was 90.00 on day 1 and in that division for d2 it was like 94.96

That's the thing that drives me crazy about cheer. Scoring is so subjective. I think the scores should be the same regardless of the judges.

Was non d2 scored higher in flex hall too? If so how did the bid distribution look? Fair even with high level 2 scores?

Was non d2 scored higher in flex hall too? If so how did the bid distribution look? Fair even with high level 2 scores?
everything was higher in Flex. EVERYTHING. The only D1 division in that hall was level 2, and 2 AL bids and 1 paid bid were given to that level.

Back